Marine Insurance

Marine Insurance

Whatever you use on the water, be it a paddleboard, kayak, small dinghy, yacht or pleasure boat, then it is important that you have the correct marine insurance cover to protect both you and your vessel.

Not only can Marine or Pleasure Craft Insurance Insure your vessel for loss or damage, like car insurance, it will also provide Third Party cover should you accidentally damage someone else’s vessel.

As the popularity of water craft climbs so does the risk of collision and damage as waterways become more and more crowded. Using well known insurer we can help to protect you and your craft from the risks both on and off the water.

Marine Insurance is not a legal requirement, however many marinas and harbours require you to have at least Third Party Only cover before you can use their facilities.

The pleasure craft insurance policies we arrange can include:
• Cover for the loss of damage to your vessel by fire, theft accident or malicious damage

• Motors and electrical machinery cover
• Personal effects cover
• Medical expenses / Personal accident cover
• Loss of use cover
• Automatic cover for charter
• Public / Employers liability insurance
• Legal Expenses Insurance is also available as an optional extra.

At Black Rock Insurance Services, we specialise in marine related insurances, from our Yarmouth offices here on the Isle of Wight.

Being a seaside office we are passionate in all things Marine, helping us to understand your needs.

No call centres, and no automated telephone systems.

Call us today to discuss your individual needs.

Your local independent insurance broker.